Tuesday 6 September 2011

I am Magical!

Me: *Knock, knock*

Pottermore: Who's there?

Me: WillowNight27

Pottermore: Do you have your owl?

Me:YES! I FINALLY DO!

Pottermore: Ok. Welcome to Hogwarts!

Yes, my magical journey has already begun, having received my owl after a very long wait. Although I received it at the wee hours of the morning, I could not stop myself from signing in and getting started. I wanted to get to Diagon Alley so I could get my pet and my wand. And of course, the last thing would be to finally get sorted.

So I patiently explored the earlier chapters of the Philosopher's Stone, when finally I was in Diagon Alley. The pet I chose was a Tawny owl, since I've always wanted to have an owl like Hedwig. 

Then I had to get my wand, and what finally "chose" me was:
Adler with Dragon Core, Eleven and Three Quarter Inches, Slightly Springy

With all my books, magical equipment, owl, and wand, I was all set to finally go to Hogwarts and get sorted. 

So carefully I read each question for the sorting, and each question I answered honestly. Online sorting quizzes had placed me in Gryffindor, while I was expecting to be in Ravenclaw. In the end, I was finally sorted into...
Slytherin: "Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness"

While it was unexpected, it was a pleasant surprise for me. It just proved how brilliant and unpredictable this magical journey was going to be. 

And so, I am ready to help my House win the House Cup. I will do my best to explore the many aspects of Pottermore, and earn some points!

The magical journey is just beginning to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment