Tuesday 6 September 2011

Pottermore Beta Mode: ON!

Having just read the Philosopher's Stone, I was able to complete the first book on Pottermore within 24 hours of signing in. And within 48 hours I was able to find all the hidden objects in the chapters, with the help of my fellow Potterheads, of course. (If you need help for the objects, check this out: Hidden Objects, Unlocking New Material


So now that I've had my fun as a Hogwarts student, and since all we can do is brew potions (which take at least 80 minutes), the one thing I still need to do is be a true Beta tester by exploring the site, giving my comments, and thinking of site suggestions.


All of us Beta users must remember that aside from wanting to gain early access in order to have fun, our main purpose is to test every aspect out and give Pottermore our feedback. 


So for my next posts, they will be on my experiences while on Pottermore and ideas that I hope they do take seriously and use for the final design of the site. 


And of course, we'll keep everyone updated on the increase in the number of students in Hogwarts, and keep track of the House Points from every House. 


So keep your eyes open, and watch out for my next Pottermore Beta Update. 


For now, let's keep on brewing that potion! ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment